AU Agenda 2063 Youth Summit at the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre at Teshie, Accra
The Youth for African Star successfully organized its maiden AU AGENDA 2063 YOUTH SUMMIT on October 13, 2018. Before you get hold of the report, let me feed you with some major highlights to at least manage the suspence this piece may create.
The summit was organized under the Theme; Engaging the Youth to achieve Agenda 2063: Actions Now!!
The event was attended by about 87 persons excluding Speakers and Distinguished Guests.
The Event was scheduled at 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, but someway somehow we closed at about 6:15 pm …we do apologize to our Participants for the mishap.
It was organized at one of the best auditorium one can have for such an event; The Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre at Teshie, Accra.
1. John Agyekum Kuffour Foundation
2. PearlRichards Foundation
3. Obiri Foundations
4. Chronicles TV
6. 2063 Youth Engagement
1. Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre [KAIPTC]
2. African Union Bureau under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Nero Water
1. Prof. Vladimir Antwi Danso – Chairperson
2. Nana Ama Agyemang Duah (For: Prof. Baffour Agyemang Duah, CEO- John Agyekum Kuffour Foundation) – She delivered on behalf of the CEO; How to demand for Change as Youth without Violence.
3. Lawyer Ogochuku Nweke (Vice President – Synergies Institute, Ghana) – His speech was on the subject; African Youth have no excuse to fail the continent in the realisation of the Agenda 2063
4. Kristo Asafo Madina Youth Choir- they lighted the place with patriotic songs including;
- Yaanom Abibiman
- Asem yi di ka
- Yen ara asase ni
- Abibiman mo nsɔre
- and some highlife tunes
5. Psyche Evolution- they opened the ceremony with a poem titled. ..The Africa we want (the official launch of the AU AGENDA 2063 YOUTH SUMMIT for the year 2018)
1. How to acquire start-up capitals to finance SMEs led by Mrs Victoria Tuffour who stood in for Mrs. Maureen Erekua Odoi of Africa Aurora Business Network
2. How the youth can revolutionize Africa with IT – this subject was presented by Thomas Darku, an IT specialist.
3. Identifying farming as an opportunity to aid in achieving Agenda 2063 led by Mr. Kofi Vinyo (Best Farmer-2015)
4. Youth Partnerships with the Diaspora to drive Agenda 2063 presented by Dr. Carnita Groves (Psycho Nutritionist and Psycho Therapist)
…In the concluding remarks, all participants were urged to contribute their individual quota into the total realization of the Agenda 2063.
A LOOK AT SOME OF THE PICTURES OF THE AU AGENDA 2063 YOUTH SUMMIT
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
We thank God for a successful event. To join us register here